Effective Date: June 28th, 2017
Trusting Pixels may collect the following personal and personally identifiable information from you:
- First and last name;
- Company name;
- Email address;
- Mailing address;
- Phone number;
- Social Media accounts;
- Account holder and payment information, including, without limitation, credit/debit card or PayPal payment information; and
- Any information that you upload, post, or submit to the Website directly or similar third-party sites or applications, such as social media accounts.
Trusting Pixels may also collect the following additional information from you:
- Your photographs/images;
- Your geolocation;
- Your IP address;
- Your browser and search engine information;
- Your device information;
- Your visitor history;
- Your usage of the Website, including, without limitation, any links or items clicked or pages viewed and statistics;
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons;
- Analytical data from Google Analytics; and
- Any other additional analytic data that you voluntarily submit to the Website.
The Website also utilizes Cookies. Cookies are identifiers that are shared between your computer and the Website to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide certain features.
Trusting Pixels uses this personal or personally identifiable information to:
Provide you with the Website, gallery and Trusting Pixels’ social media pages, process Certificate Procedures, process any requests made by you, process any orders or business contemplated by the Website, communicate with you, identify and fix problems with the Website, update you on changes to the Website, communicate with you concerning your account, to complete a transaction you initiated, and to update you on Trusting Pixels’ products and services offered through the Website or the services of third parties.
You further authorize the following specific uses:
- Enable your use of the Website and its associated services;
- Improve algorithms;
- Measure service usage;
- Develop new features;
- Contact and communicate with you, whether through email, telephone, or messages within the Website;
- Customize and/or tailor the Website and your user experience, which may include targeted selection and display of third party advertisements within the Website;
- Aggregate certain information that does not include your personal information and disclose it for analysis, demographic profiling and/or targeted advertising;
- Advertise products and services of Trusting Pixels;
- Provide you with information or services that may be of interest to you;
- Transmit and process your information and actions within the Website;
- Provide statistical information, and include you in the same, where applicable;
- Provide you with technical service and support, including updates;
- Provide you with information concerning Trusting Pixels’s benefits or services;
- Store, archive, retrieve, display, and make copies of your User Generated Content;
- Understand your needs and requests;
- Communicate promotions or other offers;
- Process payments;
- Combine your personal and personally identifiable information with information from other Trusting Pixels applications and/or services; and
- Facilitate your use of the Website and upgrades/replacements to the Website.
We use Google Analytics remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on a website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future you can opt out using the DoubleClick opt-out page (http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/) or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/).
Trusting Pixels stores your personal or personally identifiable information in the following manner:
Your Personal Information is stored and processed on computers and servers in the Canada and, through your use of the Website, you unequivocally consent to the processing and storage of your personal and personally identifiable information. You understand and agree that Trusting Pixels may continue to store your information after you cease use of the service or disable your account.
Trusting Pixels uses commercially reasonable efforts and standard technology to store and help prevent against the unauthorized disclosure of your information. Though it undertakes commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, no Website, software, or online service is completely safe. Accordingly, you provide all such information at your own risk.
In order to protect your Personal Information, Trusting Pixels uses specific security measures, such Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts information you input at 128-bit strength. This is denoted in most web-browsers by a small padlock appearing on the bottom bar of the window and the address of the window changing from http:// to https://, meaning a secure connection.
Trusting Pixels may share your personal or personally identifiable information with third-parties in the following circumstances:
- Where Trusting Pixels has obtained your consent;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to provide you with the Website, and/or associated services (We may share your personal or personally identifiable information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating the Website, providing the associated services, and conducting our business);
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to share personal or personally identifiable information with Trusting Pixels’ parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners;
- Where Trusting Pixels has been purchased by a third party;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to respond to requests by government authorities;
- Where your personal or personally identifiable information is demanded by a court order or subpoena;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, members, users, or owners/shareholders of Trusting Pixels;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty; and
- Where Trusting Pixels is otherwise legally obligated to share your personal or personally identifiable information.
You understand and agree that Trusting Pixels may specifically share your information with mobile service providers, search engine providers, payment processors, web merchants, and online retailers in order to complete the services offered through the Website.
Purchase or sale of the Website or other assets:
You may stop Trusting Pixels from collecting your personal or personally identifiable information by:
Adjusting your web browser settings, limiting cookies or other tracking techniques, or by ceasing your use of the Website. You may contact Trusting Pixels with any requests regarding your information at email@example.com, but Trusting Pixels reserves the right to act or not act upon such requests. Trusting Pixels does not honor Do Not Track requests and signals.
When using the Website, you are obligated to:
Inform Trusting Pixels of any changes to your personal or personally identifiable information, and protect the security of your username, password, and your personal or personal identifiable information.
Under California’s “Shine the Light Law,” California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third-party companies or individuals that Trusting Pixels has shared your personal or personal identifiable information with in the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year and free of charge by contacting Trusting Pixels at the address below.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy:
The Website is not intended for or directed to users under the age of 18, and Trusting Pixels does not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 or other minors. Where appropriate, Trusting Pixels takes reasonable measures to determine that users are adults of legal age and to inform minors not to submit such information to the Website or in response to advertisements. If you are concerned that personal or personally identifiable information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by Trusting Pixels, please contact us immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from Trusting Pixels’ database.
Third party services and third-party links:
Trusting Pixels may include or offer third party products or services on the Website and provide third party links to the same. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. Trusting Pixels has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of such third parties and their websites. We encourage you to read carefully the privacy policies of all such third-party websites. We seek to protect the integrity of the Website and therefore welcome any feedback about any such third-party websites.
Contact and Notices: